So, I know that I have completely let down all of my fellow bloggers with my lack of blogging lately........Please forgive me that this one is about a lot of different things that have been going on.
Keely:
Well, remember me saying that 3 out of the 4 were sick....I spoke too soon. I received a phone call from the school on Monday afternoon that Keely had fallen in a hole and "broke her foot". But remember that at home I still have 3 kids sick and Eric is at work, so I went and got her, brought her back home and called the doctor to see if she would just call in orders to the hospital for an X-Ray. Thank goodness that our doctor is so understanding and totally gets the whole concept of having more than just one kid. She called in the orders and when Eric got home I took her to hospital. Luckily!!!! It was not broke....and since Keely has no emotion about things, it is hard to tell how bad something is hurting her. Anyway to make a long story short the doctor and I agreed that since she had sprained her foot it would probably be the best idea to sit this soccer season out. Which Keely honestly didn't even act like it fazed her one bit. But other than that she is doing really well.
Tyler:
Tyler had his first game on Saturday and did GREAT!!! His love for Football has grown so much since last season. He is truly loving the game now. I was just glad that he was able to get over the Viral infection that he had earlier in the week so that he could play in the first game. He survived with only a jammed finger!! YEA!!! All of the girls are Tyler's cheerleaders so I made them little jerseys with his number on the back.....they all looked so cute.
Marlee & Maggie:
The girlie's are finally well and back to their ornery selves. Maggie has started talking a lot more and tells me that she is "done" all of the time. "I done!" "I done!" And then of course Marlee is such the ham that she is constantly wanting me to sing to her...our new song is "Little Bunny FuFu". She really amazes me with all of the motions that she knows.
Eric:
Eric is off to Kansas City, MO for the week. He is taking a class for work at the local college up there. He will come in late Friday night and then have to leave for Oklahoma on Sunday afternoon to be gone another week. Please join me in praying for a safe trip with out any worries and also that he is able to take this course and pass it with "flying colors". He is so smart and always does so good with stuff like this, but has been so stressed out lately that I am hoping that it doesn't interfere with this class.
Me:
Okay, enough about everybody else lets talk about me...HA HA!!! I love going to the gym!!! Can you believe that those words actually came out of my mouth?? I was able to go and work out all last week and then even got the opportunity to get to work out with Jen on Friday. I honestly couldn't do any of this with out the great motivation from Keri. She is so awesome at keeping you wanting to achieve more and more. Thanks, SIS!!!
We went to church this morning and I had invited Tyler's football coach and his wife to come with us and they came!!! It was friend day and what a blessing to see this very sweet couple come with their whole family. The church had a big meal afterwards and everyone was able to stay and eat. I truly thank God for placing us at Plum Creek...not only do we get to worship our Saviour, but we have the most awesome opportunity to do it with our wonderful family. God has just blessed me in more ways than are imaginable.
Here are some pictures of the game on Saturday:

2 comments:
Love the pictures... the jerseys turned out too cute, Renay! Of course Tyler is the one covered in mud! :) Glad he had a great 1st game!
I wish I could have been there. Can't wait for the next one! :)
Post a Comment